Jones Swanson is pleased to announce that six of its attorneys have been recognized in the latest edition of Best Lawyers in America, which makes its annual selections based on a rigorous peer review comprised of more than 7.4 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys.
This year’s Best Lawyers selections include:
- Gladstone Jones, in the practice area of “mass tort / class actions — plaintiffs,”
- Lynn Swanson, in the practice area of “commercial litigation,”
- Bessie Daschbach, in the practice areas of “environmental law and litigation,”
- Kevin Huddell, in the practice area of “environmental litigation,”
- Bernie Boudreaux, in the practice area of “government relations,”
- Tad Bartlett, in the practice area of “environmental law.”
We congratulate these attorneys as they continue to earn accolades for their extraordinary diligence and successful track records.