Thomas F. Dixon
Tom Dixon joined the firm in 2023 and works primarily on environmental, class action, and complex commercial litigation matters.
Tom began his career at a local defense firm where he represented municipalities, companies, and individuals in a wide range of civil matters.
During law school, Tom worked as a law clerk for three local firms. In 2017, he won the Loyola Moot Court Best Brief Competition and earned a position on Loyola’s Moot Court. He was also a member of Loyola’s Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot team. As a member of Vis Moot, Tom traveled to Guadalajara, Mexico, New York City, and twice to Vienna, Austria where he competed against teams from law schools around the globe. During his third year of law school, he served as a Student Practitioner at Loyola’s Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic and Center for Social Justice.
- Louisiana, State Courts of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, LA, 2019, J.D.
- 2017 Loyola Moot Court Best Brief Competition Winner
- Loyola Moot Court, Staff Member
- Willem C. Vis Moot International Commercial Arbitration, Oralist and Brief Writer
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA, 2014, B.A.
- Outstanding Graduation Senior, 2014
- Dean’s List
- President’s List
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association