Lindsay E. Reeves
Lindsay Reeves practices environmental litigation, with a focus on oilfield cleanup and land loss, and consumer litigation, with a focus on student loan borrowers’ rights. Lindsay graduated summa cum laude from Florida State University in 2005. She obtained her juris doctorate cum laude from Tulane University in 2009, where she earned a certificate in Environmental Law.
Lindsay volunteers pro bono legal services for Lift Louisiana and Project H.E.L.P. (Homeless Experience Legal Protection). She has served on the executive board for the New Orleans Association for Women Attorneys since 2010.
Lindsay has been named as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers since 2016. In 2017, Lindsay was named as a Woman of the Year by New Orleans City Business. In 2020, she was honored with the New Orleans City Business Leadership in Law award and was named as one of Best Lawyers’ Ones To Watch.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, LA, 2009, J.D., Certificate in Environmental Law
- Maritime Law International Program, President’s Scholarship
- Dean’s List, Semi-Finalist, Texas Young Lawyer’s Moot Court Competition, Tulane’s Veteran Moot Court Team
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 2005, B.A.
- Louisiana, State Courts of Louisiana
- Louisiana U.S. Federal District Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- New Orleans Association for Women Attorneys (Executive Board, Past President, Programs Chair, “Food from the Bar” Committee, Membership Chair)
- Audubon Nature Institute (Trained Volunteer for the Audubon Center for Research of Endangered Species and Species Survival Center)
- American Bar Association, Member, Sections of Litigation and Energy and Environment
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, Section of Energy and Environment, Animal Law, and Civil Law and Litigation
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Tulane Law School Star Grade—Trial Advocacy Program & Environmental Science for Lawyers
PUBLICATIONS & LECTURES
- New Orleans Association for Women Attorneys, Planned Annual Ethics and Professionalism CLE
- Continuing Legal Education Panel, Professionalism and Leadership for Female Attorneys
- Professional Landmen’s Associaton of New Orleans (PLANO), Paper and Continuing Legal Education Presentation on the Impact of Eagle Pipe and Supply Inc. v. Amerada Hess Corp., 2011
- Professional Landmen’s Associaton of New Orleans (PLANO), Paper and Continuing Legal Education Presentation on Legislative and Jurisprudential Developments, 2012
Various investor-state arbitration cases