Christopher W. Swanson
Chris Swanson focuses on environmental litigation. Just prior to joining the firm, Chris clerked for a year with the Honorable Fredericka Homberg Wicker at Louisiana’s Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal. While in law school at Tulane, Chris published two articles in Volume 29 of the Tulane Environmental Law Journal, and served as the Senior Managing Editor of Volume 30.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, LA, 2017, J.D.
- Connecticut College, New London, CT, 2012, B.A.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Louisiana, State Courts of Louisiana
- "Bundrick v. Anadarko Petroleum Corp.: Has the Subsequent Purchaser Rule Gone too Far?" 29 Tulane Environmental Law Journal, 113 (2015).
- "Coastal Remediation in Louisiana through ‘Legacy’ Lawsuits—Thwarted by a Confusion Between Real and Personal Rights?" 29 Tulane Environmental Law Journal, 435 (2016).