Lindsay E. Reeves
Lindsay E. Reeves has been practicing law since 2009 in the fields of commercial litigation, environmental litigation, trusts and estates litigation, and oil and gas litigation. She has experience with construction contracts, debt collection and other commercial matters. She has worked on tax dispute cases and has experience resolving disputes via mediation and through complex motions.
Lindsay is a member of the New Orleans Association for Women Attorneys, and she has held the positions of President, Programs Chair, and Member of the “Food from the Bar” Committee benefitting Second Harvest Food Bank. She is also an avid supporter of the Defenders of Wildlife, Sierra Club, and Gulf Restoration Network, participating in citizen petitions and drafting comments pertaining to pending environmental legislation. Lindsay is a member of the Audubon Nature Institute and a trained volunteer for the Audubon Center for Research of Endangered Species and Species Survival Center.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, LA, 2009, J.D., Certificate in Environmental Law
- Maritime Law International Program, President’s Scholarship
- Dean’s List, Semi-Finalist, Texas Young Lawyer’s Moot Court Competition, Tulane’s Veteran Moot Court Team
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 2005, B.A.
- Louisiana, State Courts of Louisiana
- Louisiana U.S. Federal District Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- New Orleans Association for Women Attorneys (Executive Board, Past President, Programs Chair, “Food from the Bar” Committee, Membership Chair)
- Audubon Nature Institute (Trained Volunteer for the Audubon Center for Research of Endangered Species and Species Survival Center)
- American Bar Association, Member, Sections of Litigation and Energy and Environment
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, Section of Energy and Environment, Animal Law, and Civil Law and Litigation
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Tulane Law School Star Grade—Trial Advocacy Program & Environmental Science for Lawyers
PUBLICATIONS & LECTURES
- New Orleans Association for Women Attorneys, Planned Annual Ethics and Professionalism CLE
- Continuing Legal Education Panel, Professionalism and Leadership for Female Attorneys
- Professional Landmen’s Associaton of New Orleans (PLANO), Paper and Continuing Legal Education Presentation on the Impact of Eagle Pipe and Supply Inc. v. Amerada Hess Corp., 2011
- Professional Landmen’s Associaton of New Orleans (PLANO), Paper and Continuing Legal Education Presentation on Legislative and Jurisprudential Developments, 2012
- Various investor-state arbitration cases