Eberhard D. Garrison
Eberhard D. Garrison (“Eb”) has practiced in the fields of environmental and toxic tort litigation, products liability and personal injury litigation since 1993, and he’s been with Jones Swanson since 2000. He has most recently concentrated on the firm’s environmental and toxic tort practice, working extensively on the firm’s precedent-setting land-damage cases, and focusing on damage to wetlands and other property from oil exploration and production activities. Eb is a key member of the team that works on the landmark Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority–East case against nearly 100 oil, gas and pipeline operators for damaging Louisiana’s coastal wetlands.
Eb also anchors the firm’s personal injury and products liability practice, and he has brought his considerable litigation experience to support the firm’s commercial cases.
- Loyola University School of Law, New Orleans, LA, 1992, J.D.
- University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA, 1988, B.A.
- Louisiana, State Courts of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, Louisiana Association for Justice
- Member, American Association for Justice
REPRESENTATIVE ENVIRONMENTAL CASES
Board of Commissioners of the Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority–East et al. v. Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company, LLC, et al.
The Maryland Company, LLC v. ExxonMobil Corporation et al.
Doré Energy Corporation v. Carter-Langham, Inc., et al.
In Re: Harvey Term Litigation
Clarice Friloux et al. v. Exxon Corporation and Campbell Wells Corporation